Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Hero, villain or anti-hero - what would you be? Watch

• TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Let's address an important topic:

If you has the option would you become a superhero, supervillain or anti-hero?

My personal choice would be anti-hero. Fighting the forces of evil, but in a brutal and uncomprimising way, unconcerned with taking the lives of our adversaries where required for the betterment of mankind. Think Punisher or season 1 Aroow for example.

What would you choose and why?

ReputationRep:
    I would be the anti hero

ReputationRep:
    Villain.

I actually think it would be absolutely riveting to play a evil maniac in a movie. The sort that tortures people for fun. That goes around raping people and has no concern about it whatsoever.

Hell I think I'd be able to act it well too!

ReputationRep:
    deffo an anti-hero

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a Snorlax

ReputationRep:
    Every villain is a hero in their own mind. Unless you're the joker, that guy sure knew he's messed up But yeah, I'd be the villain.

ReputationRep:
    Hero. They have bigger guns.

ReputationRep:
    Anti-hero. I want to be good, but at the same time bad.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Njörðr)
    Hero. They have bigger guns.
    Bane has bigger arms than Batman...

ReputationRep:
    You have to crack eggs to make an omelette, you'd do more good as an anti-hero.

ReputationRep:
    Hands up i'd be the villain.. they're filthy rich, geniuses, have a lair, a small army and a shrk pit.. One would just have to make sure they know how to use said weapons unlike the ones in the movies where they could empty a million rounds point blanc and miss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalclash)

My personal choice would be anti-hero. Fighting the forces of evil, but in a brutal and uncomprimising way, unconcerned with taking the lives of our adversaries where required for the betterment of mankind. Think Punisher or season 1 Aroow for example.

Super hero obviously, ideally a Kryptonian one

Maybe with a touch of anti-hero? I'd want villains crapping their pants when I showed up

The world needs more pure good

ReputationRep:
    Indifferent anti-hero checking in :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Villain.

I actually think it would be absolutely riveting to play a evil maniac in a movie. The sort that tortures people for fun. That goes around raping people and has no concern about it whatsoever.

Hell I think I'd be able to act it well too!
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    :lolwut:
    Like the joker, but even more creepy, but slightly less batty. So even more scary.

I just think it's an extremely interesting character and obviously so different from how I am in real life, that I think it would be very fun to play such a character.

ReputationRep:
    Anti-hero. Heroes don't get to have any fun

(Original post by kalclash)

I'd be the pathetic cowardly sidekick there for comic relief.

ReputationRep:
    I shall be an anti-villian!

It's basically the opposite of an anti hero. A villain that has some heroic qualities. They are also more willing to side with the hero, In order to fight a common enemy.

For example:

In terms of comic; Magneto, Deathstroke, Mr. Freeze, Ozymandias (Watchman) etc....

In terms of anime; Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter) lelouch (Code geass) Vegeta (from his ealier appearance in Dragon Ball Z) etc....

ReputationRep:
    Villain. It's fun being bad.

ReputationRep:

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.