Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pokémon GO! Expectations Vs. Reality Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm going to be making a "Pokémon GO! Expectations vs Reality" comedy video that I hope to upload to YouTube by Thursday or Friday next week.

I'm London based and was wondering if anyone was interested in being a part of the video, or helping offer ideas for the video.

Also I'm looking to buy an ash ketchum cosplay outfit (cap, jacket and gloves) But I want it tomorrow. Anyone know any cosplay shops in London I can visit, or trusted sellers online ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Arab Guy)
    Hey guys, I'm going to be making a "Pokémon GO! Expectations vs Reality" comedy video that I hope to upload to YouTube by Thursday or Friday next week.

I'm London based and was wondering if anyone was interested in being a part of the video, or helping offer ideas for the video.

Also I'm looking to buy an ash ketchum cosplay outfit (cap, jacket and gloves) But I want it tomorrow. Anyone know any cosplay shops in London I can visit, or trusted sellers online ?
    Cringe alert

ReputationRep:
    Has it even been launched in the UK yet?

ReputationRep:
    You seem older than 6

ReputationRep:
    You're really going in with these videos sir!

Commendable effort. Nice to see a youtuber that is probably gonna blow up if he working like he is quick-time that originated from TSR pretty much.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Are you going to be pulling faces again that make you look like Filthy Frank?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Are you going to be pulling faces again that make you look like Filthy Frank?
    LOL if it suits the video then maybe.

(Original post by galaxyruler)
    Has it even been launched in the UK yet?
    No but you can play it via the APK download which is full functioning. I caught a spearow in my garden it was mad.

(Original post by TorpidPhil)

Commendable effort. Nice to see a youtuber that is probably gonna blow up if he working like he is quick-time that originated from TSR pretty much.
    Thanks mate !

(Original post by thisIsToOEasy)
    You seem older than 6
    I am 21.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    Cringe alert
    haters gonna hate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)

Exactly man! Its sad that not many people are giving him support.

ReputationRep:
    Cringe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.