Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Need to find a way to go!

No not life sciences but I've changed my mind. I think I'm just gunna go to the one is September. I'm lazy.

ReputationRep:
    September one is only for Arts and Humanities (and maths i think) just so you know..
    Tomorrow is health subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    No not life sciences but I've changed my mind. I think I'm just gunna go to the one is September. I'm lazy.
    If you've booked through eventbrite and still don't want to go - could you cancel it? So I could book a place? Only if you're sure you're not going..

(Original post by fh7392)
    If you've booked through eventbrite and still don't want to go - could you cancel it? So I could book a place? Only if you're sure you're not going..
    I don't think they really care if you don't turn up without cancelling it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    I don't think they really care if you don't turn up without cancelling it.
    No they don't care. But could you cancel it so that I can book a place? It will literally take you a minute. Because I won't be able to go unless I have booked a place. I asked them to check... If you really don't want to bother cancelling it, then fair enough - but I really want to go and to do that i have to book a place..

(Original post by fh7392)
    No they don't care. But could you cancel it so that I can book a place? It will literally take you a minute. Because I won't be able to go unless I have booked a place. I asked them to check... If you really don't want to bother cancelling it, then fair enough - but I really want to go and to do that i have to book a place..
    I'm sorry, this sounds awful but I had not clue about the September being only for arts. In that case, I'm gunna have to go .

I haven't booked through eventbrite.

Perhaps you could come along as a "guest".

ReputationRep:
    Yes please, anything to go. could you send me the guest ticket perhaps?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.