Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Need to find a way to go!

No not life sciences but I've changed my mind. I think I'm just gunna go to the one is September. I'm lazy.

ReputationRep:
    September one is only for Arts and Humanities (and maths i think) just so you know..
    Tomorrow is health subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    No not life sciences but I've changed my mind. I think I'm just gunna go to the one is September. I'm lazy.
    If you've booked through eventbrite and still don't want to go - could you cancel it? So I could book a place? Only if you're sure you're not going..

(Original post by fh7392)
    If you've booked through eventbrite and still don't want to go - could you cancel it? So I could book a place? Only if you're sure you're not going..
    I don't think they really care if you don't turn up without cancelling it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    I don't think they really care if you don't turn up without cancelling it.
    No they don't care. But could you cancel it so that I can book a place? It will literally take you a minute. Because I won't be able to go unless I have booked a place. I asked them to check... If you really don't want to bother cancelling it, then fair enough - but I really want to go and to do that i have to book a place..

(Original post by fh7392)
    No they don't care. But could you cancel it so that I can book a place? It will literally take you a minute. Because I won't be able to go unless I have booked a place. I asked them to check... If you really don't want to bother cancelling it, then fair enough - but I really want to go and to do that i have to book a place..
    I'm sorry, this sounds awful but I had not clue about the September being only for arts. In that case, I'm gunna have to go .

I haven't booked through eventbrite.

Perhaps you could come along as a "guest".

ReputationRep:
    Yes please, anything to go. could you send me the guest ticket perhaps?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.