The Student Room Group

Survey about Evaluation of Aberdeen Hydrogen Bus Project

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

My name is Muhammad Agiya Fersya, an MSc candidate of University of Aberdeen in Renewable Energy Engineering. At the moment, I am inviting you to take part in the online survey which is part of the data collection on my dissertation project research whose titled "Evaluation of Low Carbon Transport Innovation - Aberdeen Hydrogen Bus Project". The objective of the following research is to provide a comprehensive understanding regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of the Aberdeen Hydrogen Bus Project (AHB). The study is exploring how AHB contributes to the main goal of achieving better, cleaner, and more sustainable urban transport.

This survey could be done using your mobiles, PCs, tablets, etc. It will only take your time for approximately up to 5 minutes. It will be very much appreciated if you could please help to share and spread the link of the survey to your friends or relatives who live in Aberdeen City or Shire.

Here is the link of the online survey:
http://goo.gl/forms/WTzPTnqEhodTv1Ro1

Thank you very much for your attention and participation. Hopefully, this research could be beneficial for all of us.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Agiya Fersya

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending