Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My TODO List

Basically, my plans for the summer, just after completing secondary school keep that in mind; in no set priority order....

KEY

DONE - ####
    NOT DONE - ####
    IN PROGRESS - ####

LIST

Get a Cardigan

Get a Job

Maybe, just maybe start driving somehow?

Go GP and actually see if I have a serious problem or just need to fix
    my diet(diet particularly being what I eat in case I need to define it for anybody) so I don't have to take Ranitidine Tabs anymore..

Get Braces?

Make a Youtube Channel

Get a hair cut

Fix a relationship with a specific girl...

Go boxing...

Go out somewhere with my m8's.

Does this even count as a goal?? Finesse my GCSE's and get quite a few A*'s?

Make some Art work

Learn how to sing and or play another musical instrument

Maybe, go on Holiday

Perform the ULTIMATE PHOTOBOMB.

After all that, appeal to a school I got denied from whilst my friends whom I have better grades than got accepted in order to get in. Yes, I am salty right now.

Destroy PEOPLE IN Pokemon-GO

REP VALOR!

--
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ZaCHH)
    Basically, my plans for the summer, just after completing secondary school keep that in mind; in no set priority order....

Get a Cardigan

Get a Job

Maybe, just maybe start driving somehow?

Go GP and actually see if I have a serious problem or just need to fix
    my diet(diet particularly being what I eat in case I need to define it for anybody) so I don't have to take Ranitidine Tabs anymore..

Get Braces?

Make a Youtube Channel

Get a hair cut

Fix a relationship with a specific girl...

Go boxing...

Go out somewhere with my m8's..

Make some Art work

Learn how to sing and or play another musical instrument

Maybe, go on Holiday

After all that, appeal to a school I got denied from whilst my friends whom I have better grades than got accepted in order to get in. Yes, I am salty right now.
    Very cute looking OP, good luck with the summer bucket list!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Very cute looking OP, good luck with the summer bucket list!

Thanks Also Updates.. I'll be kinda sporadic with how often I post but first I guess I'll go with these...
    Ignore the face mask.. feel free to put effort into finding me and or the full photo but this is just for those who don't care enough...
    Opinions are also welcome.

Haircut:

After going to the same barber for three days to find it closed the first two days.. I finally got this to happen...

Art:

Sort of cheats the system and sort of doesn't I was practically(I was) on summer break whilst making this but just still going to finish it; I haven't got a finished photo and I can't be asked to go to school to take one right now... Keep in mind this is just one of my final pieces; I sorta rushed this one as well and there is probably more art to come as well; so excuse my sloppyness

Ultimate Photo-Bomb:

Jist of the situation is me and a friend were having a competition at prom which happened after school was over; the requirements for victory varied as we did quite a few etc. Most photos with girls (Ehhh) ; this one was for whom could get the best photobomb and I believe I won

Keep in mind it was so awesome I didn't even know I was photobombing and I had to be told; because funnily enough we were taking our own photo at the same time so it was sort of a photo-ception? They in a way were also photobombing us? Photobomb-ception? quite skilled if I do say so myself. Brace yourself, this is not for the weak-minded or those whom are not aware of the trap between your parents and santa.

Meeting Up With Friends (SORTA) :

Every meeting I have had so far has been on my snap... and I haven't saved them so this is a sorta coming soon PROMO? Squad.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.