I have a few questions for those attending the university, or those who have, or staff or anyone who can answer them.
1. In general, do students find the workload overwhelming given the shorter time avavailable to get through the material?
2. Is there much in the city besides the university?
3. What accent do the locals generally have, or what accent is theirs closest to?
4. Is there any data about the demographic make up of the city or university?
5. If anyone's familiar, how would you rate the Journalism and International Relations areas of study?
6. Is the general political atmosphere of the uni Conservative-leaning, given its association with Thatcher?
7. Apart from the international students, is the student body diverse at all? Have there been incidents of racism in the past?
8. Are there any clubs or decent nightlife?
9. Generally speaking, is it an improvement from Aberystwyth University in Wales because I haven't been able to find comparisons online.
Of course, I don't expect all my questions to be answered. Just anyone that can answer any of the questions above would have my gratitude.
...with these A Level results?