Get Added into the Chemistry Society! Watch

Emperor Sheev
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Greetings everyone! I would like to announce the reintroduction of the Chemistry Society on TSR. The general aim of the society/group is to help with A-level Chemistry. We have a range of helpful students; all willing to help. Support is also provided for university applications and with general student life, not forgetting to mention the excellent banter we have along the way.

The Chemistry Society started a year and a half ago, when I myself was taking my A2 examinations. I felt there had to be a more interconnected and immediate way to get help and advice for A-levels... and from here the Chemistry Group was born. Since then, I have made some fantastic friends and received the results I needed. The immense help of the community was indispensable.

So if you're interested in bettering your revision, examination methods and grades as well as seeing the fantastic community then please private message me for me details and you will be added.

Thanks for reading!
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Emperor Sheev)
Greetings everyone! I would like to announce the reintroduction of the Chemistry Society on TSR. The general aim of the society/group is to help with A-level Chemistry. We have a range of helpful students; all willing to help. Support is also provided for university applications and with general student life, not forgetting to mention the excellent banter we have along the way.

The Chemistry Society started a year and a half ago, when I myself was taking my A2 examinations. I felt there had to be a more interconnected and immediate way to get help and advice for A-levels... and from here the Chemistry Group was born. Since then, I have made some fantastic friends and received the results I needed. The immense help of the community was indispensable.

So if you're interested in bettering your revision, examination methods and grades as well as seeing the fantastic community then please private message me for me details and you will be added.

Thanks for reading!
Sounds more like an A Level study group than anything.
Emperor Sheev
Rep:
?
That's exactly what we are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That's exactly what we are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So not a chemistry society then.
Emperor Sheev
Rep:
?
(Original post by alow)
So not a chemistry society then.
I would classify it as a chemistry society. We have a group of people at different levels and stages of their academic career all helping each other with A-level Chemistry and other bits of student life. You're more than welcome to join if you're interested.
Emperor Sheev
Rep:
?
If anyone is still interested then do not hesitate to PM me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GabbytheGreek_48
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Really good group its really supportive and everyone is so nice you can ask them anything and as they saud above the bants
earikakarki
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
can someone please tell me the list of topics that I will be doing for AS chemistry? I have just finished my GCSE therefore I would like to be familiar with some topics right away. Thank you
GabbytheGreek_48
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
for AQA :
Physical
Atomic structure(electrons,protons and neutrpns etc.)
Amount of substance(moles and titrations etc.)
Bonding (ionic,covalent metallic)
Energetics(enthalpy)
Kinectics(reaction rates)

Inorganic
Periodicity(stuff about the periodic table)
Group 2 and 7 Elements (as it says)

Organic
Intro (the basics)
Alkanes and Haloalkanes
Alkenes and Alcohols
Organic analysis(testing for organic groups etc)

hope this helps I dont know about other exam boards hope you did well at gcse and enjoy the AS level

Posted from TSR Mobile
GabbytheGreek_48
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
althpugh try to relax a bit this summer have some fun you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
earikakarki
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you very much!
Emperor Sheev
Rep:
?
If anymore people want to be added then please do not hesitate to PM me. Will add you as soon as I can. Thanks.
Maya Blanco
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
If anymore people want to be added then please do not hesitate to PM me. Will add you as soon as I can. Thanks.
Can you add me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (141)
46.08%
Pro-humanity (165)
53.92%