Turn on thread page Beta

queen mary politics and hispanic studies or politics and international relations watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I got accepted into Queen Mary for Politics and international relations, but I've fallen in love with the politics and hispanic studies course, however in the requirements it asks for a language a-level (not specific to spanish) and i didnt take any, is there any possibility of getting into the course or should i settle with Politics at Queen Mary or Soas (my preferred politics course). ????? I know it all depends on the grades but should i feel really conflicted
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Nobody here can tell you, you need to ask them. If you did a GCSE in a language and got an A or A* then you have a chance... if not, maybe you can transfer onto the degree after freshers week? Or take Spanish at the QMUL Language Centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapptire)
    I got accepted into Queen Mary for Politics and international relations, but I've fallen in love with the politics and hispanic studies course, however in the requirements it asks for a language a-level (not specific to spanish) and i didnt take any, is there any possibility of getting into the course or should i settle with Politics at Queen Mary or Soas (my preferred politics course). ????? I know it all depends on the grades but should i feel really conflicted
    If you don't meet the requirements for Politics with Hispanic Studies, it might be best to just take Politics & IR and then see if you can switch once you're here at Queen Mary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyamianadult)
    If you don't meet the requirements for Politics with Hispanic Studies, it might be best to just take Politics & IR and then see if you can switch once you're here at Queen Mary.
    Hi I want to change my course from biochemistry to neuroscience and my enrollment day is on 16 September so can I go on that day and ask to switch cours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deenahappy)
    Hi I want to change my course from biochemistry to neuroscience and my enrollment day is on 16 September so can I go on that day and ask to switch cours?
    Ask the uni...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.