Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got accepted into Queen Mary for Politics and international relations, but I've fallen in love with the politics and hispanic studies course, however in the requirements it asks for a language a-level (not specific to spanish) and i didnt take any, is there any possibility of getting into the course or should i settle with Politics at Queen Mary or Soas (my preferred politics course). ????? I know it all depends on the grades but should i feel really conflicted
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Nobody here can tell you, you need to ask them. If you did a GCSE in a language and got an A or A* then you have a chance... if not, maybe you can transfer onto the degree after freshers week? Or take Spanish at the QMUL Language Centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapptire)
    I got accepted into Queen Mary for Politics and international relations, but I've fallen in love with the politics and hispanic studies course, however in the requirements it asks for a language a-level (not specific to spanish) and i didnt take any, is there any possibility of getting into the course or should i settle with Politics at Queen Mary or Soas (my preferred politics course). ????? I know it all depends on the grades but should i feel really conflicted
    If you don't meet the requirements for Politics with Hispanic Studies, it might be best to just take Politics & IR and then see if you can switch once you're here at Queen Mary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyamianadult)
    If you don't meet the requirements for Politics with Hispanic Studies, it might be best to just take Politics & IR and then see if you can switch once you're here at Queen Mary.
    Hi I want to change my course from biochemistry to neuroscience and my enrollment day is on 16 September so can I go on that day and ask to switch cours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deenahappy)
    Hi I want to change my course from biochemistry to neuroscience and my enrollment day is on 16 September so can I go on that day and ask to switch cours?
    Ask the uni...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.