The Student Room Group

Should I bother applying?

I'm a mech eng international student at a Russel group uni, finished first year with 61.5% (2:1) and second year with a 58.5%(2:2). According to WES conversion guide a 50-59% is a 3.0 and 60-64% is a 3.3 obviously those are just estimates, probably on the higher end as well. I want to apply for a masters in engineering management at USC, if i was to get higher than the average engineering usc grades in the gre would i realistically have any chance of getting in. According to US world news the average undergraduate gpa for engineering master students at usc 3.6 . USC is one of the only if not only university in the US that i'd want to attend (esp since not many offer engineering management) I had a 2 week internship to do with the stadiums the football world cup and will have another 5 week internship in uk this summer. So would it be worth it doing the GRE and applying to USC, as in do i have any real chance of getting in? Just want to know if it'll be worth my time or not, if not i'll just continue doing masters in the uk since you need a 50%+ a very few courses might need 60%+.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending