Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello I have revised for about 80 hours so far with the hazard and the questions and will the questions I revised be the same in the test and could someone please give me some tips please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waqaar2015)
    Hello I have revised for about 80 hours so far with the hazard and the questions and will the questions I revised be the same in the test and could someone please give me some tips please
    Most of the questions you get on the test will be similar to the ones you have revised, but there will probably be a few you haven't come across before. Learn as much of the theory as you can, and do a few mock tests too! Also remember to learn all of the road signs and hand signals, as you may be asked to identify a few of them. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    There is no way you need to revise for 80 hours for all of the theory. Once you've been through the book, use disc to practice hazard perception which imo is much harder than the real thing. You'll be fine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.