Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Just as a passing thought, how messed up is your room?
    I think a better question would be "how roomed up is your mess?". Answer - not very.

(Original post by Gwarwick)
    I never liked Barnie as a child personally, and my sentiments haven't changed.
    Lucky it's not him then. Nobody appreciates them, and i went through all that bother the take the photos....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Indeed it is.....
    Is that the same one that you lost?

ReputationRep:
    Lucky it's not him then. Nobody appreciates them, and i went through all that bother the take the photos....
    The Platypus is amazing, its just the Barnie wannabe I dislike. It was time well spent.

(Original post by Cate)
    Is that the same one that you lost?
    Nope, he shall never return.

The one i lost was yellow with orange feet and an orange bill, he was given to my half sister when she was born, and she passed it onto my siser, who kept it for a couple of years, and then it was quickly passed onto me - so basically by the time i lost it good old "platty" was about 31 years old! His fur was really scruffy, and it had an eye missing but it was soooo cute, and i loved it, and now its gone, and i tried to replace it with that one i've taken the picture of but it just isn't the same!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, he shall never return.

The one i lost was yellow with orange feet and an orange bill, he was given to my half sister when she was born, and she passed it onto my siser, who kept it for a couple of years, and then it was quickly passed onto me - so basically by the time i lost it good old "platty" was about 31 years old! His fur was really scruffy, and it had an eye missing but it was soooo cute, and i loved it, and now its gone, and i tried to replace it with that one i've taken the picture of but it just isn't the same!
    Awww
    Perhaps you should organise a search party for it

(Original post by Cate)
    Perhaps you should organise a search party for it
    I've spent a very, very long time searching for him, believe me - i'll ever find him. Knowing my dad he probably threw him away and is now just denying it.

ReputationRep:
    I've spent a very, very long time searching for him, believe me - i'll ever find him. Knowing my dad he probably threw him away and is now just denying it.
    omg how terrible

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely disgusting. So bad that in the past I have done my homework on the landing and slept in the bathroom just to avoid going in there. I moved in to this house 6 months ago and have not hoovered my room since, nor have i dusted.

ReputationRep:
    Dont give up

(Original post by sarah101)
    Absolutely disgusting. So bad that in the past I have done my homework on the landing and slept in the bathroom just to avoid going in there. I moved in to this house 6 months ago and have not hoovered my room since, nor have i dusted.
    That's vile and filthy, clean it this instant.

(Original post by Gwarwick)
    Dont give up
    It's looking hopeless, and hes only got one eye, he wouldn't be able to survive on his own out there! (God i better stop talking about this before i cry.)

ReputationRep:
    It's looking hopeless, and hes only got one eye, he wouldn't be able to survive on his own out there! (God i better stop talking about this before i cry.)
    How long has he been missing?

(Original post by Cate)
    How long has he been missing?
    About a year and a half.

ReputationRep:
    Since I generally just use my room for sleeping and reading before I fall asleep, it's pretty clean, usually just the previous days clothes and the current book on the floor. My desk is another matter really, piled high with books that won't fit on the inadequate shelves.
    As far as cuddly toys go, I have a lion that my aunt made for me earlier than I can remember, and a little white bear with a bell inside that my dad bought me the day I was born.

ReputationRep:
    About a year and a half.
    Call the police declare a missing person, he has been missing for over 24 hours it should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    My room is just cluttered but my closet is packed to the ceiling. And it's a walk in.

ReputationRep:
    I try to be tidy but I also like throwing my cloths on a big heap on the floor so as a result my room is very messy most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    My room is very tidy, but also very dusty

I keep it all tidy but can never be bothered to dust

ReputationRep:
    mine gets to the point where it literally can't cope with anymore crap on the floor- then it gets done and its spotless. lasts about a week then its back to a tip. at the mo its go its way to being a rubbish dump.....

ReputationRep:
    I share with my sister so its double as messy. I get to the stage where i cant be bothered to tidy because her half is always a state and if i spend MY time tidying it, it lasts for about 24 hours :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.