Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a long shot but if anyone has any advice or notes about the GCSE Edexcel Psychology syllabus/exam techniques it would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to teach myself the content as its not offered at my school but I could do with some help on exam technique and any notes would be helpful.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenh567)
    I know this is a long shot but if anyone has any advice or notes about the GCSE Edexcel Psychology syllabus/exam techniques it would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to teach myself the content as its not offered at my school but I could do with some help on exam technique and any notes would be helpful.

Thank you
    ^^I'm in exactly the same boat! Just out of interest, when are you planning on taking the exam, and are you using the 'first certification in 2014' spec on the edexcel website? (Checking I'm using the right spec, haha)

ReputationRep:
    Note: I take AQA Psychology so hopefully it's similar
    Due to the fact that there are sooo many studies you're going to have to learn as part of the syllabus (again bot sure just an assumption) something I've found helpful is condensing the study into a few words so that it's easy to remember but still keeping it in it's same format. This can be in the form of bullet points, spider diagrams etc.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.