• Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Probably 12 or 13

ReputationRep:
    I think about 11?

ReputationRep:
    When Arsenal lost to Barca in the 2006 Champions League Final.

I remember this vividly. I was about 6 I think and I was learning to scoot. I hit a bump in the path, fell off, got up and called my scooter a "stupid f*cking thing" (not knowing what that meant of course). My mum got really angry and asked me where I'd learnt that word then went quiet when I told her it's what my dad had called me the day before. Only now do I appreciate the irony of this situation.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently i dropped something when I was about 2 and came out with "oh bloody hell!"

The first time I said the F word was when I fell off my bike aged 11.*

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16, I don't swear. Except for that one time last year when my friend begged me to say it once.

ReputationRep:
    It was 1963 and it was my last day in the children's home I'd been in since birth. I was just turned 15. The cruelty by the nuns was unimaginable. I'd learnt a lot of swear words there but never dared repeat them. Me and another girl were due to leave that day so we'd planned that trick where you pulled the tablecloth and everything stayed on the table but we planned for everything to fall off. Everything ended up in the laps of the priests and nuns- boiling soup, meat, the whole lot. Got a beating but shouted all the swear words we learned over the years and more. Mother Superior fainted. Great fun. Been swearing ever since.

ReputationRep:
    How the f*** am I meant to remember that?

ReputationRep:
    A proper swear word like f**k or something, around 10 or 11 I think. I remember getting a load of crap in Year 5 for saying "bloody" and a friend got a very stern telling off for saying "damn it" in Year 6...my school was rather weird about the lightest of swearing.

errrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm, i dont remember. so when i was really young i think

but i think my first swear words were urdu swear words not English :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    A proper swear word like f**k or something, around 10 or 11 I think. I remember getting a load of crap in Year 5 for saying "bloody" and a friend got a very stern telling off for saying "damn it" in Year 6...my school was rather weird about the lightest of swearing.
    In year 4 I got a detention, phone call home and no golden time for a week for writing "poo" on the whiteboard of the play house at breaktime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    In year 4 I got a detention, phone call home and no golden time for a week for writing "poo" on the whiteboard of the play house at breaktime
    such a lightweight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReader)
    such a lightweight.
    It wasn't meant rudely though, and even if it was how offensive is the word poo? Anyways, I'm definitley not a lightweight now

ReputationRep:
    Well apparently my first word was s**t, so I guess right from day one LOL

ReputationRep:
    Well actually, s**t was my first word! I'm naturally rude, haha.

ReputationRep:
    In year 8. That means I was 12?

I was even scared to say it in my head and felt like a rebel when I said it out loud for the first time (alone ofc) :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    When I was like 7 haha

ReputationRep:
    F word, quite late actually, Im usually quite civilised...around 14yrs

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.