Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok lets here you stories of those first date horrors,

I will kick it off, I met this girl for a stroll around a farmers market, she bought her dog along, with 2mins the dog had bitten me,we then strolled around the market for 20 mins, hard to get a word out of the girl, I was chatting asking questions etc, which she answered in short answers and she did not ask me anything back. Dog growled at me the hole time . I don't think the god liked me nor the girl for thta matter

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she just likes her privacy, and you need to respect that. Also, the dog might not like you, but the girl will do if you take the time to try and humor her, take her out for something interesting, and she may eventually tell you more about her. Just play the long game for now, and with the right amount of effort, she'll eventually unravel in front of you (in terms of who she is, not her clothes, for all those pervs out there)

ReputationRep:
    I went on a date with a guy in the year below me, we went to a bonfire a nd the whole time he was not shutting up , then I went to the toilet when I came out he was snogging some guy, which I was not expecting. I'm fine with it now though, he's dating one of my best friends.

ReputationRep:
    date crapped is pants

ReputationRep:
    Took me to the pub for one drink only. Then invited me to meet his friends before asking me to be his girlfriend (we had literally met once before this date). Very strange.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeymadness198)
    Ok lets here you stories of those first date horrors,

I will kick it off, I met this girl for a stroll around a farmers market, she bought her dog along, with 2mins the dog had bitten me,we then strolled around the market for 20 mins, hard to get a word out of the girl, I was chatting asking questions etc, which she answered in short answers and she did not ask me anything back. Dog growled at me the hole time . I don't think the god liked me nor the girl for thta matter
    https://mark.trademarkia.com/logo-im...s-85217527.jpg

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/59/5930d...938a3352c0.jpg

ReputationRep:
    never had a really bad date, just ones where we didn't click, but when they are lik that cut it shirt and move on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.