Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of any student competitions? I don't mean ones where you just do a quiz and you get £30 Matalan vouchers or whatever.
    I'm interested in photography, writing (short stories/poetry), geography, etc. If you guys know of any, please help me out
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    Does anyone know of any student competitions? I don't mean ones where you just do a quiz and you get £30 Matalan vouchers or whatever.
    I'm interested in photography, writing (short stories/poetry), geography, etc. If you guys know of any, please help me out
    Hiya,

You're on The Student Room! There's a Summer Bucket List Challenge going on where you could win a whopping £500 for just doing something with your summer. You can do anything on your blog like take pictures, make videos, literally ANYTHING (as long as you're going through your bucket list). It's definitely worth a try, and you may surprise yourself by the things you do when you've got a motive (the prize )

Here's the link to the bucket list. Give it a little read and definitely enter if you're interested.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4178889

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.