Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I am currently doing a level computing and am struggling to come up with a good project involving python. It needs to be a problem that benefits the user. I was thinking something maths based but i'm not too sure please help

ReputationRep:
    How about a maths quiz program to help you revise? It should have a large list of questions (and maybe even should be able to come up with some on its own) which you answer. After you've done a lot it should then indicate areas where you get the most wrong and should focus on.

ReputationRep:
    someone at my school programmed a game of chess and got 100%...

ReputationRep:
    UCAS can be complicated for some. Maybe a UCAS points calculator?

ReputationRep:
    Games are easy and fun to test. My class did about 5 or 6 different variants of snake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99_Problems)
    UCAS can be complicated for some. Maybe a UCAS points calculator?
    There's nothing complex about that project. If this was for a computer science project then op would fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Async)
    There's nothing complex about that project. If this was for a computer science project then op would fail.
    How complex does it need to be?

- Study group peer app: students at colleges in the area who want to revise a particular subject can be matched with others.

- Study monitor addon: browser add on that tracks and monitors study and social time online and notifes/advises accordingly

Hmmm can't think of anything else as I didn't do CS.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.