Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Yay! I like it too. Few people seem to share our opinion
    I just told it to my mum and brother and my mum didn't find it funny, nor did my brother (but he said its not funny cos nobody laughed at it, when actually he doesn't know what a marxist is). I still think its funny though!

ReputationRep:
    Why did the one-armed chicken cross the road?

to get to the second hand shop... duh!

ReputationRep:
    ok i got a good one?

knock knock
    whois there
    potato
    potato who

roast potato

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    I dont get the first one, anyone explain?
    The man called Arti chokes 2 people for a pound in tesco, hence Arti Chokes two for a pound at Tesco - artichokes??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicman)
    The man called Arti chokes 2 people for a pound in tesco, hence Arti Chokes two for a pound at Tesco - artichokes??
    What are artichokes? Perhaps thats why I didnt get the joke :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    That's so bad, even I winced
    Better a groan or wince than complete silence. I really hate those tumble weed moments.

ReputationRep:
    um

how do you get 10,000,000 ethiopions into a telephone booth?

chuck a can of beans in

how do you get them out again>?

run past with a tin opener

whats the fastest thing in the world?

an ethiopian with a dinner ticket

ReputationRep:
    From the wonder that is Bill Bailey: Three women walk into a pub. One of them says, "How exciting, we've managed to invade a primarily male-orientated joke format." To which another of them replies, "However, it is a hollow victory, as the joke is being told by a man."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I just told it to my mum and brother and my mum didn't find it funny, nor did my brother (but he said its not funny cos nobody laughed at it, when actually he doesn't know what a marxist is). I still think its funny though!
    Only smart people like it

ReputationRep:
    Artichokes are a type of vegetable! Hence they're on two for a pound at Tesco special offer, that's the pun It is really bad actually!

ReputationRep:
    What's the heaviest food in the world?

The wanton.

(copyright me, age 6 )

ReputationRep:
    Artichokes are a type of vegetable! Hence they're on two for a pound at Tesco special offer, that's the pun It is really bad actually!
    I knew the joke was something to do with artichokes but I didnt know if it was actually a word/or something...in conclusion the jokes ****

ReputationRep:
    What did the egg say to the boiling water?

"How can you expect me to get hard so fast? I just got laid a minute ago."

ReputationRep:

ARTI CHOKES TWO FOR A POUND AT TESCO Boom, Boom!
    LOL. Had to read that part twice. First, I read it as 'artichokes two for a pound at tesco' and didn't quite get it. Then I remembered the guy's name was Arti and laughed.

It was very long joke though.

I guess different people find different jokes funny. Sometimes I end up finding something funny which my friends don't while at other times, it's the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    Q: A 60Kg blonde and a 60kg red head jump off a cliff, which one hits the ground first?

A: The blonde, everyone knows blondes are dense.

(This was a none blondist joke meh)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kez-man)
    Q: A 60Kg blonde and a 60kg red head jump off a cliff, which one hits the ground first?

A: The blonde, everyone knows blondes are dense.

(This was a none blondist joke meh)
    Is it? I thought they would float like a parachute.

ReputationRep:
    Well not really a joke, more of a funny momment, whereby a member foolishly entered a thread entitled 'Reading Festival' asking whether it was a book club or something, when in reality it was a about a rock festival, oh how we laughed.

ReputationRep:
    A blonde, a brunette, and a man are alone on a small island, the sun is burning down on them and there's absolutely nothing to do.
    Pretty soon the blonde yells out "I have to get out of here or I'll go insane!", so she dives into the sea and swims towards the mainland.
    Shortly after this the brunette yells out "I have to get out of here or I'll go insane too!!", so she chops down a tree (yeah I suppose she had an axe), hollows it out into a canoe and paddles it towards the mainland.
    Eventually the man thinks to himself "I have to get out of here or I'll go insane myself!", so he walks back over the bridge.

No offense meant to anybody, whatsoever, at all, in this joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    A blonde, a brunette, and a man are alone on a small island, the sun is burning down on them and there's absolutely nothing to do.
    Pretty soon the blonde yells out "I have to get out of here or I'll go insane!", so she dives into the sea and swims towards the mainland.
    Shortly after this the brunette yells out "I have to get out of here or I'll go insane too!!", so she chops down a tree (yeah I suppose she had an axe), hollows it out into a canoe and paddles it towards the mainland.
    Eventually the man thinks to himself "I have to get out of here or I'll go insane myself!", so he walks back over the bridge.

No offense meant to anybody, whatsoever, at all, in this joke.
    Why did they need to go? Didn't they have a kitchen on the island? Or an ironing board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    Why did they need to go? Didn't they have a kitchen on the island? Or an ironing board?
    For some strange reason I feel like all the ladies on this forum are mentally undressing me limb from limb.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.