Turn on thread page Beta

how to make it wet? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    basically, i have very dry vajayjay and i dont know how to make it wet
    we had a sex like 30 min ago and didn't enjoy it because his **** wasn't sliding off well and keep getting stuck and he said that my vajayjay is dry
    any ideas

ReputationRep:
    use a lube :erm:

ReputationRep:
    foreplay..

ReputationRep:
    Did he actually use the term ''vajayjay''?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jingleebell)
    basically, i have very dry vajayjay and i dont know how to make it wet
    we had a sex like 30 min ago and didn't enjoy it because his **** wasn't sliding off well and keep getting stuck and he said that my vajayjay is dry
    any ideas
    Have him finger you and play with your pussy, this will make you wet and want him to **** you.

ReputationRep:
    Without going into too much detail, engage in some foreplay until you're 'ready'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radmanistan)
    Did he actually use the term ''vajayjay''?
    yes lol
    (Original post by DauntlessOne)
    Have him finger you and play with your pussy, this will make you wet and want him to **** you.
    he did but it didn't work out well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DauntlessOne)
    PhD in woman's studies here.

Try inserting jingle bells beforehand?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOooo
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.