Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TSR censoring posts which conflict with the mainstream media narrative. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    See the deception played out right before you and your a criminal!

Isn't it funny that posts which criticise the mainstream media narrative end up being censored.

Logged on today and it seems I've had lots of my posts flagged which relate to Jo Cox's murder. Soon as I pointed out there was something suspicious with Jo Cox's family the post which I made gets flagged.

Instead of shouting down people Government have resulted to labelling non-violent conspiracy theorists as extremists. Basically you accept the mainstream media narrative else your going to jail?

When Government moves in on freedom of speech like this to shut down debate you need to ask yourself am I living in a police state?

With increases in technology it is becoming more easier to out right lie and deceive the masses yet anyone who sees the deception is labelled a criminal.

ReputationRep:
    That's right, the TSR is the government.

Let me tell you, this country is going to the dogs, you can't even write racial abuse in excrement on somebody's car without the fascist PC brigade jumping down your throat. I wish we lived in a free country like Russia.

ReputationRep:
    *you're
    *more easy or easier, not both
    *outright is one word, not two
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by illegaltobepoor)

Isn't it funny that posts which criticise the mainstream media narrative end up being censored.

Logged on today and it seems I've had lots of my posts flagged which relate to Jo Cox's murder. Soon as I pointed out there was something suspicious with Jo Cox's family the post which I made gets flagged.

Instead of shouting down people Government have resulted to labelling non-violent conspiracy theorists as extremists. Basically you accept the mainstream media narrative else your going to jail?

When Government moves in on freedom of speech like this to shut down debate you need to ask yourself am I living in a police state?

With increases in technology it is becoming more easier to out right lie and deceive the masses yet anyone who sees the deception is labelled a criminal.
    If you are going to make claims that are potentially libellous, then you need to back them up.

Its a private website, but they can be held liable for any libel that you post. Funnily enough they would rather not be fined or break the law, more than they care about you.

If you cnat abide by the rules then go and find another webiste more to your liking. They might pau more atention if you have evidence to back your claims up. If you do then you should be sending it to the police to assist with their investigation.

ReputationRep:
    It's getting out of hand. First MI5 changing the ballot papers, and now this...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    As nice as it would be TSR isn't a good place for discussion like that. The majority of posters are left wing students which makes it a little echo chamber-y with certain issues. (This happens on literally every forum with a majority of people thinking in one way) You're not alone in your suspicions OP, it's just you're looking for the wrong people to discuss them with.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

You don't have any right to freedom of speech on TSR. TSR is not the government, nor affiliated with it. Don't like it, vote with your feet and leave. Go write some wing nut blog so the rest of us don't have to put up with your lies and babbling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But why try to defame her family at their time of mourning?

ReputationRep:
    I must admit after I watched "Eye in the Sky" movie I got slight paranoia for a second or two (in a jokey way) and started pointing my fingers towards the air and shouting "Up Yours f***** Leavers"...
    (one assumes the right wing establishment is behind the leave vote)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_in...ky_(2015_film)

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.