Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys

    I'm having a load of trouble with the proof of identity form and finding somebody professional to sign saying they have known me for two years. Unfortunately the only fanily friends who are professionals are librarians, who are no longer valid, and i recently moved just a year ago.

    I'm on a new college course and can't get into contact with any old teachers, and my old doctor left and I can't contact him! I don't have a passport due to money issues and I've only had a job for a year.

    I know it's a huge mess but does anybody have advice? I'm scared I'll lose my uni place and have to defer for a year.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Anniepip

    The list of acceptable countersignatures are below. If you have noone local, could you post it to someone to complete on your behalf?

    Name:  ADIF.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  130.6 KB
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.