Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I would like to know if someone has ever felt like me. I am almost 20, and since little I never had a huge self investment in anything. Always been a "different" child. Got involved deeply in one activity (often handmade) then another one but then few months or few years after I lost interest.
    Around 15-16 years old, I felt as it was normal and would disappear as I get older...but it does not.
    I have been diagnosed with a very high IQ and a chronic depression few months ago. I always been thinking a lot, had multiple interests, been asking myself questions about common everyday life. Sometime very rubbish questions.
    Now I am going to uni in september and havent finalised my uni, and is doubting on my course.
    The only thing I am sure about is that always been loving to be creative, independant and hate offices. Would like to run a creative start-up maybe, and be surounded by like-minded people who like new ides and a bit of challenge. However after all those years, I am starting being scared of myself of being deceived by my choices again. Scared of deceiving my parents as guess.
    Is that nprmal? What should I do now to really be sure for uni in september?

ReputationRep:
    What university course have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    What university course have you applied for?
    I have applied for Psychology.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.