Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am going on work experience next week what should I take with me. Should I take a bag with notepaper to take notes or not and is there anything else?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah carry some paper to take notes. Might be easier if you have a small notebook/paper that you can just put in your pocket? Doesn't really matter though, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Take a pocket notebook and a pen. That's all you need really.

ReputationRep:
    Smartish clothes. Should probably be bare below the elbows if on wards too (roll up sleeves). Maybe pen and notepad. Nothing else no.

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to be there all day, then either take some food or some money to buy lunch. Bear in mind though that there may be nowhere secure to leave your things.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah take food and water! Definitely wear smart clothes and be bare below the elbow! best to take a small notebook !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.