The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Medicine

Hey all,
Do Leeds accept the foundation year in medicine from Bradford on to the Leeds medicine? If they do, what results will they require to get into the medicine course from the foundation year
Yes they do.

You need to achieve 60% average in Year 1 of Clinical Science or 70% in Foundation Year to be eligible to apply for Medicine.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Yes they do.

You need to achieve 60% average in Year 1 of Clinical Science or 70% in Foundation Year to be eligible to apply for Medicine.

How many people do they accept? Do you do medicine yourself?
There are 20 places available in Year 1 of Medicine for Foundation Year students and 20 in Year 2 of Medicine for Year 1 Clinical Science students.

I don't do medicine but I'm planning on applying for Graduate Entry medicine after my Radiography degree which is why I've done a lot of research.
Reply 4
Original post by sameehaiqbal
There are 20 places available in Year 1 of Medicine for Foundation Year students and 20 in Year 2 of Medicine for Year 1 Clinical Science students.

I don't do medicine but I'm planning on applying for Graduate Entry medicine after my Radiography degree which is why I've done a lot of research.

Thanks this helps a lot! Hope you get your place in medicine and i hope you do well☺
Original post by Danny07
Thanks this helps a lot! Hope you get your place in medicine and i hope you do well☺

Glad I could be of some help! Good luck to you as well. X

Quick Reply

Latest