The Student Room Group

TV shows you would rather die than watch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raniafern
I literally opened this thread, just to type KUWTK. Thanks for doing the job for me :groovy:

She said she watches it though...
Original post by 0to100
She said she watches it though...

Oh shnap! Thanks @0to100 ... Didn't notice that. I hate it with a vengeance, and her squeaky voice? Gosh, I'm cringing right now :rofl:
i hate cooking programmes, especially ones that Jamie Oliver features in. I can't stand the bloke.He's got a face I'd like to smack. And how did we ever manage before he came along. Ugh!
Oh shnap! Thanks @0to100 ... Didn't notice that. I hate it with a vengeance, and her squeaky voice? Gosh, I'm cringing right now :rofl:

I only saw one episode and that was yyyears ago thankfully. Still shiver in bed in fetal position when I think of it.
Original post by Seamus123
i hate cooking programmes, especially ones that Jamie Oliver features in. I can't stand the bloke.He's got a face I'd like to smack. And how did we ever manage before he came along. Ugh!

:rofl: I hate how people are enthusiastic about food like...assorted dishes featuring olives or something. It's like how do they not burn themselves.
the big bang theory
Orange Is The New Black.Watched a few episodes with the girlfriend, never again.
Original post by 0to100
I only saw one episode and that was yyyears ago thankfully. Still shiver in bed in fetal position when I think of it.

Haha, good one :rofl:
Haha, good one :rofl:

bout time someone found me funny round ere
Love Island
Towie
The x factor
The voice
Geordie shore
Antiques road show
Reply 32
All those pretend "reality" shows. Big Brother.

Basically anything stupid aimed at people who are entertained when their brain is switched off.
Original post by katherine9609
Game of thrones

You'rer insane
Original post by fr0sr_
Orange Is The New Black.Watched a few episodes with the girlfriend, never again.

The first 2 seasons of oitnb is really good and I'm a guy!
Orange is the new black (I think it is weird and pointless)

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Big Bang Theory aka the least funniest show ever created

Mrs Brown's Boys makes me want to die
Eastenders or any soap really
Reply 38
Coronation Street.
The Big Bang Theory and soaps.

Some other genres, such as antiques, gardening and cooking are rough for me, but mostly because of boredom, not the hatred like the top two there.

Quick Reply

Latest