The Student Room Group

When did you have your first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HistoryDave
I just turned 18 and still haven't. It's starting to worry me.

Wooo! Welcome to the club! :tongue:
Original post by Pizzabomb
I was 6. I'm 17 and I haven't since. Need a girlfriend, desperately. Please, anyone :biggrin:

:wink::h:
Never

13 or 14 I can't quite remember, it was a pretty **** one. I'd probably count last year as my first proper kiss.
Original post by milliethemoo
Wooo! Welcome to the club! :tongue:

At least I can drink the pain away now.
Reply 25
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
10 days ago. :erm:

I'm still here
At least I can drink the pain away now.

Very true :lol:
Very true :lol:

I didn't mean to come across so dark and dreary. Might not have a kiss but still have a job and an unconditional. :smile:
I didn't mean to come across so dark and dreary. Might not have a kiss but still have a job and an unconditional. :smile:

Well then, that's two up on me :biggrin:
What's your unconditional for?
Well then, that's two up on me :biggrin:
What's your unconditional for?

History at Strathclyde. I'm sure you'll get something, if they'll hire me then they will hire anyone who spells their name correctly on the application form. :smile:
History at Strathclyde. I'm sure you'll get something, if they'll hire me then they will hire anyone who spells their name correctly on the application form. :smile:

Niiiice, I wish I had an unconditional, results day stress is killing me :frown:
Aha, if you say so! :tongue:
Niiiice, I wish I had an unconditional, results day stress is killing me :frown:
Aha, if you say so! :tongue:

If you're job hunting just remember that many potential employers are stuck in the past and require you to fill out a physical form rather than just apply online, something that a lot of my friends seem to struggle to understand.

Results day will be fine. Clearing will be their and if you have a conditional, the motivation to do well will have subconsciously lay in the back of your head during your exams so you'll probably be fine. :smile:

If everything goes to pot there is always next year.
Erm if you mean by kissing on lips, then I find it very disgusting. Is it just me? someone agree with me please. Btw never.
Reply 33
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't kissed a guy/had a relationship and I'm 16. Only 2 of my friends haven't, the rest all have and idk it makes me feel **** about myself.
Anyway when was your first kiss?

19, few months ago. I did it for someone to kind of see if it could help me to love him. Because he was so nice to me...but nothing. My boyfriend kissed me few months after and it was magical. So dont worrÿ, I had never kissed someone before them, never date someone, never really flirt, never had a date etc... You will find someone.
20 :P

And then had sex two days later for the first time. I must have not been THAT bad of a kisser.
If you're job hunting just remember that many potential employers are stuck in the past and require you to fill out a physical form rather than just apply online, something that a lot of my friends seem to struggle to understand.

Results day will be fine. Clearing will be their and if you have a conditional, the motivation to do well will have subconsciously lay in the back of your head during your exams so you'll probably be fine. :smile:

If everything goes to pot there is always next year.

Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't kissed a guy/had a relationship and I'm 16.

This I how I felt about not having a kissed a girl at 16. I also felt this when I was 17. Then when I was 18. Now I'm 19 and have accepted my fate being forever alone...
inb4 Forever alone
when I was 8
or do you mean a full on cannibalistic carnivorous beast kiss
that would be when i was 16
I just turned 18 and still haven't. It's starting to worry me.

Same here :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending