Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When you have sex the first time ? It's kind of a break point for you to actually realise what you want and what your partner wants and what you would do for that ?
    As of a past experiences , I realised that your first time is very important to you but to some it's just another day /night with someone in bed having sex.
    So ....
    How would you say your firstt time was?
    I appreciate all comments . It would really help .
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    My first time was just bizarre, I was 11 and had sex with my best friends brother who was 7 years older than me. I did consent, but so regretted it afterwards.
    Though I think that you should only lose your virginity to someone you love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimrahk123)
    My first time was just bizarre, I was 11 and had sex with my best friends brother who was 7 years older than me. I did consent, but so regretted it afterwards.
    Gawwddd. ..r u even ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wtf... 0_0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Gawwddd. ..r u even ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm like fine, the past is over

ReputationRep:
    Hope ur ok

Does any of ur family members know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Hope ur ok

Does any of ur family members know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really an fine, and no none of my family know, they'd kill me.

ReputationRep:
    ^I hate it when TSR reminds me that I live in a messed up world.

ReputationRep:
    I really an fine, and no none of my family know, they'd kill me.
    Feel free to PM me if u need someone to talk to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't really count my official first time as my first time...

What I count as my first time was when it was sorta an accident and was like 0.5 seconds until we both freaked out and stopped :lol:

But I loved him and he was amazing, so it was fine

ReputationRep:
    I was 18, wasn't a big deal. Had been in a relationship for 6 months. Both virgins. Made a conscious decision to skip sixth form that day and buy condoms from Morrison's toilet vending machine 👍

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I understand and okay , it's hard but at least the past is behind you now , and you cannot change it so you just have to move on I suppose , but your doing great .
    And you sure you are okay?

ReputationRep:
    I see
    And it's true in a way that you should only have sex with someone you love ,
    But then what about one night stands ?
    What is your opinions on that ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ria25)
    Hey
    I understand and okay , it's hard but at least the past is behind you now , and you cannot change it so you just have to move on I suppose , but your doing great .
    And you sure you are okay?
    I really am fine, I love my life, I mean we all make mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    That's statutory rape... how long ago was this? How old are you now?

ReputationRep:
    I really am fine, I love my life, I mean we all make mistakes.
    That's the right attitude. ..its best to move on

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kre)
    That's statutory rape... how long ago was this? How old are you now?
    + pedo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    That's the spirt and it's nice for so many people to be giving you advice , (tasha_tah)
    And yeah mistakes are what make us stronger and more cautious of things in life , it makes you a person who you are in the future .

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and still a virgin

I'm 18 (19 next week!) and a girl, lost it a few weeks ago with a friend. One night stand thing but we were actually both sober and agreed to keep this a casual thing. He's 24, not a virgin.
    I've never been in a relationship nor would I like one (trust issues/insecure/&whatnot) but I think, for your first time anyway, definitely be with someone you feel comfortable and safe with.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.