Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's the worst you have ever messed up at work and had suffered no re precautions? watch

ReputationRep:
    I once accidentally binned around £1250 worth of stock which I though was out of date but turned out it wasn't. Thought I was getting going to be fired the next day but no said anything. This is well over a year ago now and I'm still in the same job.

ReputationRep:
    Not really me messing up cos having watched the whole incident back on CCTV my manager told me I did nothing wrong, the customer obviously thought I messed up.
    She just starting yelling out of nowhere, threatened to steal her items before throwing them at me and storming out, then storming back in and demanding to speak to a manager, she took my name, my managers name and the names of three of my colleagues.
    The customer who I had been serving at the time was horrified by this woman's behaviour and wrote a glowing report on our customer satisfaction survey about how I dealt with this woman and I got a customer service award for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    Not really me messing up cos having watched the whole incident back on CCTV my manager told me I did nothing wrong, the customer obviously thought I messed up.
    She just starting yelling out of nowhere, threatened to steal her items before throwing them at me and storming out, then storming back in and demanding to speak to a manager, she took my name, my managers name and the names of three of my colleagues.
    The customer who I had been serving at the time was horrified by this woman's behaviour and wrote a glowing report on our customer satisfaction survey about how I dealt with this woman and I got a customer service award for it.
    Gotta love retail

ReputationRep:
    not sending out a customers salad
    it was paid for but I found it in the fridge after the kitchen had closed about 2 hours after they'd left
    I just binned it and carried on

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.