Turn on thread page Beta

What is the female equivalent of male height? watch

ReputationRep:
    I know majority of women disregard you if you are shorter than them or just short in general. But what is similar to height for men in terms of women?

I.e
    - weight
    - "assets"
    - looks

you can name any others!

UPDATE:
    i don't know i'm even more confused than before.
    I know some guys who prefer skinny or "overweight" let's say curvy girls lol.
    Boob size is not really a total turn off.
    Facial is not really a turn off either if the body is banging for example. You see many strippers do a good trade (LOL).

Maybe boob size or facial prettiness.:dontknow:

I think it's probably breast size

ReputationRep:
    Intimate diameter.

ReputationRep:
    Face

ReputationRep:
    I think height, I fing guys don't really date girls who are taller than them

ReputationRep:
    I'd say weight- a lot of guys automatically disregard any girl who is 'fat' or 'anorexic'

ReputationRep:
    It reeaaaallllly IS NOT breast size. That's utter ********. Most guys really do not care if she has small tits. Any tits and a V and they will be happy if she has a good body and a pretty face and bigger breasts are just a bonus.

Some guys don't care either way so there isn't really a similar factor.

Some guys are happy with a hugely fat girl with a pretty face (or hugely skinny). Some guys will be with a down syndrome girl if somehow she has a good body and be content.

Personally the thing that stands out the most to me are these self-entitled, self-victimising, whiny, left wing feminazi types. But then again you get some pussy ass middle class, skinny-fat white boys who love sucking their clits. So...

Weight is probably the closest. But I bet there are more guys who'd date a fat chick without being fat themselves than girls who would date a guy shorter than them. Nevermind all the fat guys who don't care about having fat partners...

ReputationRep:
    Closest is weight, most guys don't care much about boob size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimrahk123)
    I think height, I fing guys don't really date girls who are taller than them
    Thanks for making me feel better. I'm 5ft11 and a girl

ReputationRep:
    Well we know that men are less selective so there can never be a commensurate equivalent. But I'd say facial looks. People definitely underestimate them. Maybe weight, but I think being just somewhat plump isn't too much of a disadvantage, you have to be very overweight I think. Men having proper pickiness/a strict threshold for boobs size? Laughable, they are not that important.. But the face is what you look at first and I think what makes or breaks attraction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Thanks for making me feel better. I'm 5ft11 and a girl

Yes tall women are much more attractive

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have never heard of a guy dismissing a girl over the size of her breasts (not saying it doesn't happen), it is a bonus that's all. Face, weight and personality are the most important factors to the majority of guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Yes tall women are much more attractive
    Thank you! How tall are u?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say facial attractiveness but in general guys seem to just be less picky, unless they are like an 11/10....

ReputationRep:
    Women themselves put emphasis on their own beauty, hence cosmetics.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure there is one, tbh.

The closest equivalent would be facial appearance, I guess? But then men and women both care about that anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Thank you! How tall are u?

6ft 1 but I do not feel tall at all

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not boobs.

Big boobs / small boobs at the same as coke/ Pepsi; men may state a preference, but they'll take whatever's on tap.

ReputationRep:
    Petite with boobies and bum

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.