Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am Vietnamese and is considering the accommodation options at King's. As such I am unfamiliar with the room types, which are 1 Bed Flat, Couple studio, Double ensuite, Family unit, Large ensuite, Non-ensuite, Studio, Intercollegiate Halls, and the other accommodation options such as living alone, or lodging.

    If things go well I'll be at London this September.

    I would appreciate any help.
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.