Cambridge Merchandise! Watch

This discussion is closed.
musicman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anybody know of a website where I can find official and unofficial Cambridge Uni merchandise like college scarves etc??? Thankyou
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Somebody's keen.
H&E
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by musicman)
Does anybody know of a website where I can find official and unofficial Cambridge Uni merchandise like college scarves etc??? Thankyou
Do you want to give off the impression of a tourist who actually has nothing to do with the university?
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why would you want to buy a scarve representing cambridge?
musicman
Rep:
?
haha lol I know it appears really sad, I'm not actually intending on buying anything, i'm not that pathetic, I'm just interested in browsing what's on offer!
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
Why would you want to buy a scarve representing cambridge?
So that when you return home you can ensure complete strangers know where you study; duh!
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Faboba)
So that when you return home you can ensure complete strangers know where you study; duh!
I don't think anyone would do that
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Faboba)
Seriously, I knew a girl at college who got into oxford and went around wearing a sweatshirt with 'oxford university' on it. :rolleyes: .
dreamer
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Actually I need an XXL Cam sweatshirt (long story, it ain't for me).

So yes a site would be appreciated.
HammaL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Would Oxford be ok?
http://www.oushop.com/
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just go to Ryder and Amies when you arrive - overpriced college patriotism abound in there.

Alaric.
d750
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.ryderamies.co.uk

http://www.edeandravenscroft.co.uk

Tacky, tacky rubbish.
Poc ar buile
Report 14 years ago
haha lol I know it appears really sad, I'm not actually intending on buying anything, i'm not that pathetic, I'm just interested in browsing what's on offer!
So why ask?

I'd only get stuff to rub my younger brother's nose in it that he has no chance of ever getting in
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by polthegael)
So why ask?

I'd only get stuff to rub my younger brother's nose in it that he has no chance of ever getting in
Haha, that's not the spirit!
musicman
Rep:
?
(Original post by polthegael)
So why ask?

My post explained why I asked: "I'm just interested in browsing what's on offer".
oldthrashbarg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
I don't think anyone would do that
Speak for yourself
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Curious Orange)
Seriously, I knew a girl at college who got into oxford and went around wearing a sweatshirt with 'oxford university' on it. :rolleyes: .
Oh, you do get people wearing college/university stuff quite a lot. I have a college scarf, which is fairly common, and I don't think there's much wrong with that. There are always people with college/university sports kit on in lectures (especially splashtops :rolleyes: ) and practically every society going gets t-shirts made. Medsoc, in particular, has some quite nice rugby shirts with "Cambridge University Medical School" on the back. I don't have one, but loads of people do, though I doubt they wear them outside Cambridge.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Oh, you do get people wearing college/university stuff quite a lot. I have a college scarf, which is fairly common, and I don't think there's much wrong with that. There are always people with college/university sports kit on in lectures (especially splashtops :rolleyes: ) and practically every society going gets t-shirts made. Medsoc, in particular, has some quite nice rugby shirts with "Cambridge University Medical School" on the back. I don't have one, but loads of people do, though I doubt they wear them outside Cambridge.
I was talking about 6th form college, so outside cam. Basically, it's showing off isn't it? You might as well go around with a t-shirt with 'I'm cleverer than you' written on it.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was talking about 6th form college, so outside cam. Basically, it's showing off isn't it? You might as well go around with a t-shirt with 'I'm cleverer than you' written on it.
Oh, sorry, didn't realise that. Oh God, wearing university stuff before you're actually there is an absolutely hideous arrogant crime. Anyone who buys any university merchandise before Freshers' week should have their place revoked.
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That would be a fun design for a T-Shirt....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (460)
91.82%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (41)
8.18%

Watched Threads