Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Zhané's Summer Bucket List! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey! This is my Bucket List for the Summer Bucket List Challenge. I'll post photo updates, blogs, and I usually vlog Rocknations, so I shall post links to my YouTube channel for those!

Here's my list:

-Summer Ball! 👍🏽
    -New hairstyle! 👍🏽
    -Complete UKCAT Exam! 👍🏽
    -YNot Festival! 👍🏽
    -Rocknations Conference!
    -Complete Personal Statement!
    -Complete EPQ Research!
    -Blog about my Summer Style!
    -Meet a ton of awesome new people!
    -Have a ton of fun!!!

See you soon with my updates

ReputationRep:
    So, Summer Ball definitely happened on Wednesday, and it was definitely awesome! I am so grateful for the incredible friends I've made at St Mary's this year; my life would not be this good right now at any other sixth form. St Mary's is the best!

On to the pictures!

Attachment 564282
    I had so much fun at this ball; a lot of my pictures were solo, but also got a ton of friend photos, so it's all good.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1469251503.138399.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  246.9 KB
    I am officially our year group's "Most Likely to Become a Nun". I feel my outfit was very fitting for the title.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1469251529.999967.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  193.8 KB
    and girls💖💖 My friends all looked incred!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1469251561.503642.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  155.3 KB
    final photo, because we're Chemistry buddies for life🙌🏽 (unless he drops it, in which case I will cry)

So that was my Summer Ball! Shall blog again soon!

Zhané x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I had a whirlwind week last week! I had my extensions put in on Monday, I completed my UKCAT on Tuesday (thank you Jesus) and headed to Y Not Festival on Thursday! Y Not was honestly one of the best weekends of my life. I got to see some of my favourite bands, and some new ones which I will definitely keep listening to! I got separated from my friends as they didn't want to see the acts I did, but ended up being adopted by a group of guys and girls who used to go to my secondary school, but were a few years above me. They made sure I had a load of fun, got to see the artists I wanted to see, and protected me in the crowds! Couldn't have had a better weekend if I'd tried. Here's some photos✌🏽

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470335439.431400.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  181.7 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470335455.366445.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  169.7 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470335472.123365.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  178.0 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470335496.502960.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  136.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So, Rocknations was this week! I always have the most fun and meet the most incredible, awesome people at that conference. It never fails to astound me! I vlog at RN every year, so here are my vlogs for RN16!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Qa1upOBg3ZRvLT

ReputationRep:
    So, Rocknations was this week! I always have the most fun and meet the most incredible, awesome people at that conference. It never fails to astound me! I vlog at RN every year, so here is the Day 1 vlog for RN16!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.