Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was it intellectually hard to split the atom? watch

ReputationRep:
    Some condescendig bastrd has said to me wrlk humans managed to split the atom im sure youll figure out what to do in response to my life problem

What should i say in response. Was spkitting the atom even hard?

(Original post by fermat1324)
    Some condescendig bastrd has said to me wrlk humans managed to split the atom im sure youll figure out what to do in response to my life problem

What should i say in response. Was spkitting the atom even hard?
    Well I cant do it. Im also pretty sure Rowan Atkinson cant either.

ReputationRep:
    nah you just need a really small knife

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Well I cant do it. Im also pretty sure Rowan Atkinson cant either.
    But who are you (no offence but do you have training in that area/have you tried?)

Also is part of the challenge not finding the right equipment?

(Original post by fermat1324)
    But who are you (no offence but do you have training in that area/have you tried?)

Also is part of the challenge not finding the right equipment?
    I am Laomedeia and I have no training in nuclear fission. If it required no training then it wouldnt be hard. Its just that nuclear physics in general requires quite a bit of training and a substantial amount of knowledge which is just as well. Otherwise we would have rag-heads dropping nukes off the back of camels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    I am Laomedeia and I have no training in nuclear fission. If it required no training then it wouldnt be hard. Its just that nuclear physics in general requires quite a bit of training and a substantial amount of knowledge which is just as well. Otherwise we would have rag-heads dropping nukes off the back of camels.
    You might soon. Read "The Curve of The Binding Energy". Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Tell said condescending ****** that their contribution to splitting the atom was very much appreciated, and that maybe they were intellectual enough to help your "life problem"

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I did it the other day with a butter knife. Took a while though, it was a bit blunt.

ReputationRep:
    Easy peasy.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.