Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Madgiddypig's Summer Bucket List! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I was lucky to come across this challenge as I needed something to do over Summer and now I have so many plans! xD

Done ~ In Progress ~ Not Even Started

1. Meet up with friends
    2. Write a short story
    3. Draw 25 pictures in my dictionary
    4. Read 5 books
    5. Watch a whole series
    6. Make a meal for someone
    7. Give a stranger a gift, like a flower
    8. Have a day out with my Sister
    9. Spend time with my Grandparents
    10. Lose weight and have a healthier lifestyle
    11. Make ice cream
    12. Spend a week in Scotland
    13. Send a message in a bottle
    14. Tie dye a t-shirt
    15. Make some "pet rocks"
    16. Learn a magic trick
    17. Knit a teddy bear
    18. Collect shells and stones off a beach
    19. Sleep out in the garden
    20. Learn a song on piano
    21. Learn Czech
    22. Visit a castle
    23. Walk somewhere beautiful
    24. Have a picnic
    25. Beat my Granddad at a game of chess

My list is mostly things I've missed from before exams, seen as I haven't had time for a lot of them. I'm looking forward to completing this one

~Em

Oh, and feel free to check out my blog which I set up specifically for Summer I've set it as my homepage on my profile

Done: Meeting up with friends
    Yesterday, I met up with 3 of my friends in Southport. It was nice to see them all and I think being surrounded by your favourite people is the best way to spend your time. Below is a picture of all of us,even if we had to battle the wind xD
    Attachment 564668564664

Done: Spend a week in Scotland
    I am back from a week in the beautiful Scotland! We've been every year, starting off as kind of a sanctuary and becoming a peaceful place for us. It's great to be able to spend time with my Mum now that she works a heck of a lot, and it really is just a beautiful place to be. Maybe one day I will live there, when I'm older...

Anyway, I made a video on YouTube of my time in Scotland. If you want to check it out, the link's here:

Another one down!

Done: Walk somewhere beautiful
    This one got completed whilst I was in Scotland. I did this in Portpatrick, walking towards Dunskey Castle (spelling may be incorrect). The views were absolutely amazing and I would have spent all day there if I could. Below are a few photos.

Attachment 564648
    Attachment 564654
    Name:  DSCN1762.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  572.1 KB
    Woo!
    Attached Images

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.