The Student Room Group
Surfing Hamster
I'm off on holiday tomorrow and trying to convince my partner (I don't believe I used that word :|) to wear factor 30 suncream. He's worried that he won't get a tan even though it'll reduce the risk of melanoma. He just won't listen!

Will he still get a tan?

Yeh, hell just have to sunbathe longer..also you can tell him to gradually reduce it after the first few days, shouldnt really go lower than factor 15 though(apparantly)
Reply 2
Surfing Hamster
I'm off on holiday tomorrow and trying to convince my partner (I don't believe I used that word :|) to wear factor 30 suncream. He's worried that he won't get a tan even though it'll reduce the risk of melanoma. He just won't listen!

Will he still get a tan?

Erm, you are male, right? Not that I have a problem with what you just said.
Curiosity
Erm, you are male, right? Not that I have a problem with what you just said.

The issue's suncream, dear. Suncream. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Surfing Hamster

Will he still get a tan?

i put protection and stuff and i still tan nicely...
it just stop the skin from getting burnt... i doubt it will stop him from tanning
Thanks guys, I'll tell him! :smile:
Reply 6
Surfing Hamster
Thanks guys, I'll tell him! :smile:

np :smile:
good luck! tell him its better than getting sunburnt and not being able to move or walk or have anyone touch him!
Reply 7
First things first girlfriend, if he wants skin cancer, let him get it.
As long as its not you.

Where are you venturing to anyway? Brighton?

Silence. It is not your concern if this carcenogenic human does not want sun screen upon him, for he will only know too well the consequences.

IF YOU WANT A TAN, GET A FAKE ONE.

Or join the army, slacker.
gayboy09
First things first girlfriend, if he wants skin cancer, let him get it.
As long as its not you.

Where are you venturing to anyway? Brighton?

Silence. It is not your concern if this carcenogenic human does not want sun screen upon him, for he will only know too well the consequences.

IF YOU WANT A TAN, GET A FAKE ONE.

Or join the army, slacker.

lol, you're weird! But we're off to Venice...Brighton :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending