Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm back :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    But don't forget Vienna, if you're username is blue then whatever you say is 100% correct and you're perfect, dictatorship and all you know, part of the "team".

I simply asked how 9 hours was classed as going away, a fair question.

I sleep for 10 hours on a sunday!
    *sigh* It wasn't as much explaining where I went as it was saying that I'm not leaving now.

ReputationRep:
    Just take a look at the front page of general chat, you'll see that there are many threads you'd class as pointless.

What's wrong with making a thread instead of responding to numerous pms separately...grrr... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    what the f is this ? "does your opinion count" - just cus your a mod doesnt mean your opinion is more valid than that of others. this is a disgraceful thing to say and as a mod you should be ashamed of yourself. this thread concerns me, in a big way, concerning the fact you dissapear for a few hours and then feel you need a welcome back party.
    Well Adhsur may be a mod, but she is a member of this forum too, as such she too is entitled to her own opinion and views, if she thinks that 9 hours is a break, then so be it.

Why are you nit picking, there are far worse threads out there, and its not ofter Adhsur creates random threads, so why ruin the moment?

With regards to the member known as 'Invisible', who was the target of Adhsur's comment, you should know if you had all your facts, that he is a member who has been banned numerous times under numerous accounts, and only re-registers to annoy the moderators and other members. Adhsur could have done far worse as her postition allows her to do so, she could have erased his comment, but instead she allowed him to be heard and counted for, so neh neh!

ReputationRep:
    shouldnt we lock this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Just take a look at the front page of general chat, you'll see that there are many threads you'd class as pointless.

What's wrong with making a thread instead of responding to numerous pms separately...grrr... :mad:
    You were completely justifed in IMO, if that count for anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    Well Adhsur may be a mod...
    Thanks... As I have mentioned before, sigh, it seems mods aren't allowed to be normal members and enjoy themselves.

Maybe I should just resign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    shouldnt we lock this thread?
    We? Don't tell me what "we" should do and shouldn't do all the time. I will close the thread when I think it needs to be closed but right now I feel people want to have their say.

ReputationRep:
    well, sorry to those who found it unacceptable for me to make such a thread.

I just proposed that i am no longer feeling like i want to leave and I am prepared to make a fresh start. Loads of members make threads like this, after all it is "general chat"...and members were also wondering where I was going and if I was going at all so I thought I'd clarify it. Now, if you have a problem with that thread, go retire to some other thread.
    I don't have a problem with you making a thread, it's more the months of endless pointlessly strict and incorrect (crap really, come on, did you see the screenshots for the reasons as to why the D & D threads were deleted?) moderating (the team, not you specifically) and then suddenly dropping this because your username is blue - Also no need to bite my head off because I asked you a question, a normal response would have been adequate.

Anyway, "welcome back", I hope the 9 hour break helped.

BTW: Before you start turning this into a hate campaign, ickle katy said a similar thing to you ages ago as regards to this making a thread about leaving business - So I don't want this "who are you, your name isn't blue" thing. Thannks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaTTT)
    embarrassing*
    haha lool

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a problem with you making a thread, it's more the months of endless pointlessly strict and incorrect (crap really, come on, did you see the screenshots for the reasons as to why the D & D threads were deleted?) moderating (the team, not you specifically) and then suddenly dropping this because your username is blue - Also no need to bite my head off because I asked you a question, a normal response would have been adequate.
    This is no longer an issue

ReputationRep:
    We? Don't tell me what "we" should do and shouldn't do all the time. I will close the thread when I think it needs to be closed but right now I feel people want to have their say.
    erm, it was just a question, bearing in mind it was getting nasty :eek: do you think you need another break?

ReputationRep:

BTW: Before you start turning this into a hate campaign, ickle katy said a similar thing to you ages ago as regards to this making a thread about leaving business - So I don't want this "who are you, your name isn't blue" thing. Thannks.
    Hahahaha, isn't it so ironic that you're the one complaining about the quality of the forum when you're the one who has wasted so much of mods' time.

And btw, I didn't make a thread when I left, I only made one to clarify things after I "came back". I originally thought that I'd leave for longer but then decided that I don't have to do that. Members were confused at why I was posting so I made a thread.

ReputationRep:
    Well, what seems like an innocently and non-offensive thread has embroiled into something of a hate campaign towards Adhsur, which is uncalled for, all I can suggest is that this thread be locked or everybody just cease attacking/defending Adsur, as it will ultimately end up as a catch-21 situation.

Anway, welcome back Adhsur.

ReputationRep:
    erm, it was just a question, bearing in mind it was getting nasty :eek: do you think you need another break?
    you're flaming the fire

ReputationRep:

seems fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    Better make it 10 hours this time, LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    Anway, welcome back Adhsur.
    Huh. Nevermind that now. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    you're flaming the fire
    which one? it will be locked when it gets to that stage, "right now people want to have their say".

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.