Turn on thread page Beta

Science and engineering foundation year 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm starting the science and engineering foundation year at Wolverhampton university in September. I want to get onto the Mpharm degree if I pass with the 70% requirement. Is anyone else stating the course this year or anyone already completed it? If so what is the course like? Is it difficult to achieve 70%?

Thanx
    Clo 😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting the extended science initial year degree in Hertfordshire to get me onto the Mpharm course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe_jeavo)
    Hi I'm starting the science and engineering foundation year at Wolverhampton university in September. I want to get onto the Mpharm degree if I pass with the 70% requirement. Is anyone else stating the course this year or anyone already completed it? If so what is the course like? Is it difficult to achieve 70%?

Thanx
    Clo 😊

Same! I'll be doing the founation year and moving on to Mpharm at wlv aswell. But from what I've been told, if you did any of the sciences and/or maths for Alevels (I did biology, Chemistry, Maths, Politics) then it shouldn't be difficult at all. Although if you didn't it still shouldn't be too difficult as its more like a recap of the basics, with a mixture of AS and GCSE content from maths and science.
    I can't guarantee it though since its just hear say but i really do hope its as easy as they say, so we can achieve the 75%. 😊😉

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.