Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello guys

    I'm starting university in the UK in September 2016 and from a far away country. However from mid-July to mid-August I have a sponsored summer trip to the UK with my school and I won't want to fly back and forth between UK and my home, I prefer staying in the UK and preferably find a temporary job/working holiday for about a month.

    Does anyone have experience/information on working holidays in the UK? I hold a EU passport and I really hope to go on a working holiday (I don't mind about payment as long as there is accommodation). Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.