Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My friend was at Oxford Uni doing her Masters and purchased a narrowboat instead of renting. Last month she sold it for twice as much.

    Does anyone know where I might start looking for the same sort of thing?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.