Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting uws Paisley this year if so what you's studying? I'm going to be studying accounts

ReputationRep:
    yeah i rly would do so, i will be studying bussines , so lets meet up , bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalhater)
    yeah i rly would do so, i will be studying bussines , so lets meet up , bro
    Are you staying on campus accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twerker)
    Are you staying on campus accommodation?
    Yo, man , i was planning to do so , but i changed my mind, I found a good 1 bedroom flat for 340 /monthly and it seems to be much more profitable to pay 340 + utility bills ( aprox 60-70) than paying 436 for student hall that UWS Offer. So if you also are going there we can rent this together that cost going to be so low, we can even afford an apartement for 150 weekly , so 75 both. If interested contact me somehow. My skype is andre2145, also i can give u facebook or whatever u need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalhater)
    Yo, man , i was planning to do so , but i changed my mind, I found a good 1 bedroom flat for 340 /monthly and it seems to be much more profitable to pay 340 + utility bills ( aprox 60-70) than paying 436 for student hall that UWS Offer. So if you also are going there we can rent this together that cost going to be so low, we can even afford an apartement for 150 weekly , so 75 both. If interested contact me somehow. My skype is andre2145, also i can give u facebook or whatever u need
    Im not living at campus I live a 20 minute drive from campus so will be staying at home,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twerker)
    Im not living at campus I live a 20 minute drive from campus so will be staying at home,
    Ok fine, btw can u add me on skype so we can talk i rly need some help that u can provide, it wouldnt take much effort for u. Thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I am starting uws in September doing biomedical science. Does anyone know when we getalk timetables.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruth3010)
    I am starting uws in September doing biomedical science. Does anyone know when we getalk timetables.
    where you would live? campus or ?

ReputationRep:
    im living on campus studying politics, policy, and society

ReputationRep:
    any of you looking for people in your class, I have a group for all people studying at uws paisley for the upcoming year (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1739234372998064/)

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying this too and still no timetable.. I emailed them yesterday and they said it will be up ASAP.. do you know when the induction or anything is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrick111!)
    im living on campus studying politics, policy, and society
    I'm studying that corse too! Do you know anything about the timetable or induction yet? I can't find anything online..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    lol i thought this was UWS 's surname :toofunny:
    ill leave now :getmecoat:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    lol i thought this was UWS 's surname :toofunny:
    ill leave now :getmecoat:
    I'm fortunate to be named after a university in Scotland lol
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hey guys, well done on getting your places at UWS!

If you are still looking at your accommodation options for Sept, then the team at MyPad Paisley would be happy to help you.

You can call us on 0141 212 9859 or email: [email protected] co.uk.

Speak soon

ReputationRep:
    I'll be studying the same course too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how to read the timetables? Like is it only the blue lectures the times we are in or is it all the colours for times we are in? Also is anyone going to Sunday freshers event?

ReputationRep:
    Does enrolement and and therefore logging into Moodle only work once you have been to your induction? I can't access either

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing new. In UWS there is always something that doesn't work properly. You might have used to it though.

ReputationRep:
    im starting in september 2017 international student not a cluw what to do about accomidation any tips ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.