Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    yea the last bits unfortunately true coz some just prefere not to go into education but are clever, I hope ure better now and i know theres not much worse than being ill around exam time, im usually well but still do crap lol. except for my last exam i was sat for 3 hours soaking wet due to the rain on the way way there :rolleyes:
    btw what uni did you apply to :confused:
    Thanks, i'm slightly better now but i missed most of my A2 exams which will affect my uni places. I think its confidence that can play a big part. I know after my GCSE's i definitely became more self concious and felt stupid.

Sitting an exam while being wet would be horrible! Really uncomfortable and i wouldn't be able to concentrate.

Last year i applied to Kings and Southampton and got offers for both. The same this year.

You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Thanks, i'm slightly better now but i missed most of my A2 exams which will affect my uni places. I think its confidence that can play a big part. I know after my GCSE's i definitely became more self concious and felt stupid.

Sitting an exam while being wet would be horrible! Really uncomfortable and i wouldn't be able to concentrate.

Last year i applied to Kings and Southampton and got offers for both. The same this year.

You?
    well good luck with uni

ive applied to salford and got a conditional offer for sports science, however ive just found out about all the biology involved and im slowly changing my mind lol. i was gonna apply for psychology but its more competitive than sport science

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as said some exams will have been marked and others not. Usually, the exams that were the first in the timetable are usually marked earlier because of the content (for example geography).

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.