Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help me pick a new surname!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm changing my name because (as if I don't keep banging on about it enough) I'm pursuing an acting career and my current surname is way too dull. I want something cooler. It doesn't have to be mega unique, but I'd like it to just...have a ring to it. I'm keeping my first name (Dexter), though.

At the moment I can only think of Black and Penn, and I'm not that bothered about either of them. I think a one syllable name would sound best, but who knows. Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    ********er

It suites you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    ********er

It suites you.
    TSR has censored that but I'll take a guess XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redbluedex)
    TSR has censored that but I'll take a guess XD
    Name:  lol.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  310.6 KB

I'm changing my name because (as if I don't keep banging on about it enough) I'm pursuing an acting career and my current surname is way too dull. I want something cooler. It doesn't have to be mega unique, but I'd like it to just...have a ring to it. I'm keeping my first name (Dexter), though.

At the moment I can only think of Black and Penn, and I'm not that bothered about either of them. I think a one syllable name would sound best, but who knows. Any ideas?
    Goldman? Or maybe Redman or Blueman (taking inspiration from your username)

ReputationRep:

These may be a bit too unusual, but I'll suggest them anyway!

Dexter Constantine
    Dexter Laskey (meaning lighthearted)
    Dexter Mitchell
    Dexter Radcliff
    Dexter Sheen (meaning shining)
    Dexter Arden (meaning passionate and enthusiastic)

ReputationRep:
    Crapper

ReputationRep:
    Xxxxxxxx_FazeRekt_xxxxxxxX

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.