The Student Room Group

Are Pokemon real?

My friend told me that pokemon are real but they only live on the mirage island and no one knows where that is except the creator of the cartoon who actually has seen pokemon but is dead now. Is this true? He showed me scientific evidence of pokemon from the internet and it looks pretty darn convincing. For example pokemon have evovled from normal animals thats why they are advanced with some animal characteristics. It makes sense when you think about it.
Original post by iPop
My friend told me that pokemon are real but they only live on the mirage island and no one knows where that is except the creator of the cartoon who actually has seen pokemon but is dead now. Is this true? He showed me scientific evidence of pokemon from the internet and it looks pretty darn convincing. For example pokemon have evovled from normal animals thats why they are advanced with some animal characteristics. It makes sense when you think about it.

Dude, you're not meant to know that! Someone will be around shortly to try and silence you... Run!!!!
Short answer: no
Long answer: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply 3
i wish
Reply 4
I think we should solve the pokemon mystery here on earth instead of sending ******** spaceships to jupiter
How can Pokemon be real if our eyes aren't real?
Yes its real. Just like how prince charming is real and Atlantis city is real.
Original post by iPop
He showed me scientific evidence .

Thats great! I love good solid evidence indeed :biggrin:
Original post by iPop
from the internet
:facepalm:

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yes its real. Just like how prince charming is real and Atlantis city is real.
Excuse my princess boss but I found it

and atlantis was sooooo good

Pikachu is your spirit animal :lol:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
Thats great! I love good solid evidence indeed :biggrin:
:facepalm:

Excuse my princess boss but I found it

and atlantis was sooooo good

I found my prince charming before you :angry:

Spoiler

Plot twist: ForestShadow is Zayn.