Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The course req are ABB, I was expected AAB so the uni gave me an offer of AAB. I've been told AAC is still ok and could be accepted (as it meets the 320points in their requirements) but... Would I have any chance if I got AAD? The uni did say they will still consider those who had a good application and interview (im confident with that) but is this still too low? Or could they still accept me?? Btw the D i am scared of getting is an a level that doesn't relate to IT at all. Plz give me some hope if there is any I can get - kinda fell in luv wid the uni 😢

ReputationRep:
    Kent are very lenient. You will certainly get in. Dont stress over it

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine who does IB and got results a week ago had an offer of 35 for law. He got a 30 (which in IB is a huge difference to a 35) and got accepted yesterday so don't worry at all.

ReputationRep:
    Woo got in with AAC 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecsstudent)
    A friend of mine who does IB and got results a week ago had an offer of 35 for law. He got a 30 (which in IB is a huge difference to a 35) and got accepted yesterday so don't worry at all.
    Hey mate,
    I'm taking a gap year and am hoping to achieve BBC and was wandering if you thought Lent would accept this for the Computer science or accounting and finance course? In really worried as I don't want to waste the space. I'm also considering Leicester and Sussex but just don't which one will be more lenient as BBC is extremely likely the best I'll get
    Many thanks,
    Alex

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.