Turn on thread page Beta

Will they give me special consideration? watch

ReputationRep:
    Was diagnosed with ADD Attention Deficient Disorder at 11 years old and im doing an AS in my gap year before heading off to southampton

If so wot consideration will they be willing to give, extra time, more lenient markin? For my a level exams this year i wrote on the beginnin of the script please dont mark this too harshly, i do try hard just sometimes dont pick it up as well as others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloBoy)
    Was diagnosed with ADD Attention Deficient Disorder at 11 years old and im doing an AS in my gap year before heading off to southampton

If so wot consideration will they be willing to give, extra time, more lenient markin? For my a level exams this year i wrote on the beginnin of the script please dont mark this too harshly, i do try hard just sometimes dont pick it up as well as others

If you really want your condition to be taken into consideration you need a doctors letter. Then your college send of the letter to the exam board and they decide whether or not it should affect your final results. Am i right in thinking that you already have your place at Southampton and that it isn't affected by the results of this AS? Or have you not done the AS yet and are talking about future plans? Writing something on your paper won't make any difference unless you have evidence to back it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

If you really want your condition to be taken into consideration you need a doctors letter. Then your college send of the letter to the exam board and they decide whether or not it should affect your final results. Am i right in thinking that you already have your place at Southampton and that it isn't affected by the results of this AS? Or have you not done the AS yet and are talking about future plans? Writing something on your paper won't make any difference unless you have evidence to back it up.
    I have got a conditional offer there but have had to work bloody hard for it. I like learning and grabbing as much education as i can because i want to be successful in life
    maybe it will make a difference, i believe in a god up there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloBoy)
    I have got a conditional offer there but have had to work bloody hard for it. I like learning and grabbing as much education as i can because i want to be successful in life
    maybe it will make a difference, i believe in a god up there
    Well good luck, i hope you make your offer. I have an offer for Southampton to although i know i haven't got the grades i need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Well good luck, i hope you make your offer. I have an offer for Southampton to although i know i haven't got the grades i need.
    did you do an AS in bio

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.