Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I will be starting in September in RHUL and just wanted to see if anyone else is also going to be studying this course. I'd love to make some friends and just have a thread going

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i will be too. Did you get a conditional or unconditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'll be starting in September too! My name's Rebecca and I'm an international student. It's nice to see that someone already created a thread for this! I'm actually pretty excited to start and to meet new people!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm hoping to start the same course in September if I meet my offer, there's a group chat for everyone starting this course in September on facebook if you guys want to join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinthefab)
    Hey I'm hoping to start the same course in September if I meet my offer, there's a group chat for everyone starting this course in September on facebook if you guys want to join?
    Sure what's the link for the FB group? I'd be glad to join it and I hope you meet your offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronoflmjunkie)
    Sure what's the link for the FB group? I'd be glad to join it and I hope you meet your offer!
    It's actually a group chat so it's on messenger but there's a fb group too here's the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/635163629883968/

I'm in a couple so I hope that's the right one haha! Just post there that you want to join the group chat and I'm sure someone will add you, there's a freshers one and a film one. I hope you meet your offer too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barney wood)
    Hi, i will be too. Did you get a conditional or unconditional offer?
    I got accepted under a conditional offer but i've already met my conditions and I will definitely be attending in september

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.