The Student Room Group

is it a good or bad that if a girl only texts when drunk?

If a girl basically only contacts you when drunk would this be considered a bad sign or a good sign? Or neither?

I was seeing a girl up until 2 months ago when she wanted a break due to her personal issues with anxiety. Since then we have spoken a bit through text/over the phone but I'm finding that she mostly only wants to talk when she's drunk.

For example i was out last week and she text me asking if i was going to the club because she might be (she knew i was out that night). I wasn't but I told her i wanted to see her and she said she wanted to see me too. We called and talked for a bit. Next day I ask if she wants to meet before she goes away for a couple of weeks and she says she can't.

This has happened a few times where we have spoken and I thought things were getting closer to us picking up where we left off. But the next day things go back to her being distant and uninterested.

In my experience a girl thinking about you when she's drunk has been a good sign, but in this case i'm not so sure.
also don't get me wrong, i'm not hanging around for this girl anymore and when she gets back i think i will probably end things properly. I'm just wondering what people's thoughts are
When your drunk you do things you won't do if not drunk.
It means she wants to see you and talk to you, but if only drunk than she trying to get over you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending