Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UFC 200 - Thoughts now it's all over? Watch

• TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Overall once all was said and done I felt disappointed when the main card ended. To me it felt like it was missing a real main event, which of course it was.

The main event was good, but just not UFC 200 main event worthy. Brock v Hunt was a surprise result but didn't have me on the edge of my seat. Cormier v Silva - I just didn't want to see that, but glad Anderson didn't get hurt. Edgar v Aldo was good. Cain v Browne was good.

What do you think now all is said and done?

PS Bisping v Hendo is official.

ReputationRep:
    It was awful, such a huge flop. Billed as a must see but just poor. Jon jones you done ****ed up
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    It was awful, such a huge flop. Billed as a must see but just poor. Jon jones you done ****ed up
    Yeah in the end it just fell flat, what a shame as I was looking forward to it a lot. Lot's of hype, big names and couldn't deliver.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalclash)
    Yeah in the end it just fell flat, what a shame as I was looking forward to it a lot. Lot's of hype, big names and couldn't deliver.
    Indeed it did. Really disappointing how it all played out in the end. 202 looks like a better fight card then what 200 ended up as.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.