Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer to study an art foundation at MMU and thought i'd start a thread for lolz. Also because I got loads of questions such as what accommodation other foundation students are gonna go for? and how difficult will it be for us to get a good place seen as we have to send of our results ourself? and does anyone know what the weekly schedule will look like? So yah I'm excited but also please help and btw hey

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've not really got much info on the accommodation...but I'm also studying art and design foundation at MMU!
    I don't imagine that you would be at a disadvantage because you have to send them your results, surely that would be a bit unfair?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbieD98)
    Hi,
    I've not really got much info on the accommodation...but I'm also studying art and design foundation at MMU!
    I don't imagine that you would be at a disadvantage because you have to send them your results, surely that would be a bit unfair?!
    Ah! I've not idea really re results thing I'm just gonna email them at some point and see what the deal is! Are you going to be in accommodation or commuting??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah_lucy16)
    Ah! I've not idea really re results thing I'm just gonna email them at some point and see what the deal is! Are you going to be in accommodation or commuting??
    Commuting, I only live about a 40 minute train journey away so it isn't really worth it,especially as we're not entitled to student loans.I wish I was living in accommodation though! I feel like i'd be so much more involved, really hoping I don't feel out of it staying at home, especially when it comes to nights out etc.
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I received an email last week from mmu saying a place has become available on the foundation art and design course.
    I was wondering if I have missed anything like enrolment or any project etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chadal15)
    Hi
    I received an email last week from mmu saying a place has become available on the foundation art and design course.
    I was wondering if I have missed anything like enrolment or any project etc.
    Theres a summer project which you can find by searching MMU art foundation summer project on internet. Its a nice photo project. You can enrol online but theres not been much else. We're gonna be in Tuesday and Wednesday next week for induction sessions. Let me know if you have any other questions, we've got a big Facebook group chat if you want to join!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd like to join the fb chat
    I recieved the email from mmu last friday and over the weekend I have been trying to decide whether to accept the offer from mmu or do the same course at trafford college which I started today

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.