The Student Room Group

He has an obsession

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 months. I knew of him a while before this but did not know him well. I have found out that he has an obsession with Spain and the language. Whilst I think it's great he has an interest in culture I feel like he is obsessed.

He has been going to a language cafe for years once a week. He also goes to meetups on Couchsurfing and is a member of all of these international and Spanish groups on Facebook. I find that he is very cagey about all of this and he even detags photos of himself on parties he goes to with Spanish people. I have asked him why he is so fascinated and he said 'that is the way it is' and left it at that.

Does anyone understand why he would be so interested? Could it be that he desires to live in Spain one day? It puts me off when I find pictures of him with Spanish girls at parties and he detags himself, I feel like he would prefer a Spanish girlfriend.
man has a Spanish boyfriend on the sly, taking it up the Cadbury's canal
He probably just likes the Language/Culture. Nothing wrong there. Maybe he's "cagey" because it's personal to him- I don't like talking about my interests- Mythology/SW. I don't think there's anything wrong with him-just you being suspicious (no offense).
Reply 3
Probably cagey because of ye olde 'seperation of church and state.'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending