Turn on thread page Beta

Why do all Girls love Musicians? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    man is confused. Not even famous ones just ones in *****y bands.. mans been rapping for bare 5 years and also get girls tho man sucks

brb druggies who look like this = hot now?? (the indie band members i know all look like this)

ReputationRep:
    I used to play in a band and some girls actually hate musicians for some reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrogLad)
    man says what girls?

ReputationRep:
    They're good with their hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManDontCare)
    man says what girls?
    Wah you saying g. I hear you tho still. These man are acc full on moist. Getting views and like and that still uno.

ReputationRep:
    man says what girls?
    Wah you saying gg. I hear you still. These fckboys are moist idk why these gyal like them. Prolly gold diggers ygm...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of musicians at all... So it's not all of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Wah you saying gg. I hear you still. These fckboys are moist idk why these gyal like them. Prolly gold diggers ygm...
    Trustttt meh!!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    They don't
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bc brexit innit

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure I don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrogLad)
    I definitely don't hate them, but they definitely can bore me.

Nothing bores me more than having to listen to "just another few chords" when I have 0 interest in the music and just want to watch a film or talk.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not into rap but music in general is a good hobby to have and it makes you seem interesting

ReputationRep:
    As a musician, I can certainly say that it has not helped me in that regard at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    They're good with their hands.
    man can't play a chord

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Probably because most girls don't like arrogant chavs who refer to themselves in third person, make endless dupes and talk in a stupid way
    We do it for fun hun

ReputationRep:
    i dont find any of them attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I definitely don't hate them, but they definitely can bore me.

Nothing bores me more than having to listen to "just another few chords" when I have 0 interest in the music and just want to watch a film or talk.
    man wonders why women hang around when 10 bad rappers like himself bustin out

man is confused. Not even famous ones just ones in *****y bands.. mans been rapping for bare 5 years and also get girls tho man sucks

brb druggies who look like this = hot now?? (the indie band members i know all look like this)

I'm a girl. I don't love musicians. I guess many do because they hope to be serenaded or something.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.